Thermometer with In-built Microprocessor For Automatic Re-calibration
- Multi-input thermocouple types including K, J, T, R, S, N and E.
- Temperature range of -270 to 1768°C depending on thermocouple probe used.
- ±0.2 °C high accuracy, 0.1 °C resolution
- Instrument should never need re-calibration
- Thermocouple probes supplied separately
The MicroTherma 1 microprocessor based thermometer measures temperature over the range of -270 to 1768°C with a 0.1°C resolution over the entire range. Each MicroTherma 1 thermometer incorporates an easy to read, custom 4½-digit dual LCD display with open circuit, low battery, hold, max/min and °C/°F indication.
The unit should never need re-calibrating as the built-in microprocessor enables the instrument to continuously and automatically carry out self-diagnostic re-calibration. An additional feature allows the user to adjust the reading (±2.5°C) to offset any probe errors, correcting any drift of the thermocouple probe.
Includes two years guarantee and traceable calibration certificate.
|Range:||-270 to 1768°C|
|Accuracy:||±0.2°C ±1 digit|
|Battery:||2 x 1.5 volt AAA|
|Battery life:||1000 hours|
|Sensor type:||thermocouple type K, J, T, R, N, S & E – selectable|
|Dimensions:||35 x 73 x 141mm|