This cable resistance thermometer design is often used for high voltage applications. You can choose from a range of cable insulators including glass fibre, fluoropolymer, silicon or PVC and many variations on ceramic pocket.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, Thin film|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Pocket Diameters:||Ø 2.0 to 10mm|
|Common Insulation:||Glass fibre|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Many ceramic cast shapes are possible
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing in to original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulants for pocket filling
- Higher accuracy sensors A,1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Other stranding options
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni Element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer with Ceramic Pocket?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.