This cable resistance thermometer design is used as an insertion probe in the food industry. This can be supplied with a miniature plug and hand held readout. We also offer many alternative designs including thermocouple variants.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0, 6.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||321 SS|
|Flexible Cable Detail:||7 x 0.2 PVC/PVC (105 ° C)|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
|Transition Temperature:||100 ° C|
- Tough design for industrial use
- Used as insertion probe for food
- Supplied with hand held readout
- Probe can be Mineral Insulated
- Plug on terminations available for quick connection
- Reduced tips
- High temperature handle
- Higher temperature flexible cable
- Pointed tip
- Spring relief at transition
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni Element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
- Metal or plastic flexible conduit cover
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer with Handle?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.