This cable resistance thermometer design is fitted externally to a pipe or other heat source, and must be insulated from its surroundings to achieve the best readings possible. Good thermal contact is provided by the clamp.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 300 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Suitable pipe diameters:||Ø 10mm to 500mm|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
|Sensor Enclosure:||Stainless steel|
- For quick fixing to outside of pipe
- Suitable for boilers, frost protection, trip control
- Higher temperatures possible with mineral insulated thermocouple attached (to 800 ° C)
- Clamp can be orientated in any direction to sensor
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Other stranding options
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- Stainless Steel overbraid
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer with Pipe Clamp?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.