This cable resistance thermometer design can be screwed directly into a heat source. For instance a transformer heat sink. This resistance thermometer is commonly used by original equipment manufacturers.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common threads:||M5, M6, M8, M10, BA sizes|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Common Stranding:||1×0.2, 1×0.315, 1×0.5, 7×0.2, 13×0.2|
|Common Sheaths:||316SS, Brass, Aluminium|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- A very common sensor type
- Fast sensor response possible
- The enclosure has many possibilities
- Highly engineered pockets are possible
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing in to original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulants for pocket filling
- Small stop flange
- Cable spring relief available
- Partial heat transfer paste filling
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- IP68 compatible designs
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer with Screw Tip?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.