This cable RTD probe is a very common design. Its often used in original equipment manufacture. The resistance thermometer is protected by the metal sheath while the cable can be routed around equipment. Smaller diameter sheaths may require a pot seal at the cold end.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, Thin film|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Pocket Diameters:||Ø 2.0mm to Ø 12.7mm,|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Common Sheaths:||316SS, Brass, Aluminium|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- A very common sensor type
- Fast sensor response possible
- The enclosure has many possibilities
- Highly engineered pockets are possible
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing in to original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulants for pocket filling
- Threaded pocket
- Machined high-tolerance metal enclosure
- Cable spring relief available
- Partial heat transfer paste filling
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Other stranding options
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
- IP68 compatible designs
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer with Metal Pocket?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.