This cable resistance thermometer design very inexpensive. This could be used to go into an existing sheath or have further production. This can be used in some circumstances to replace a broken resistance thermometer.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, thin film|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Flat round section supplied
- Inexpensive sensor
- Replacement element
- For assembly into sheath
- Low thermal mass
- Suitable for equipment assemblies
- A range of standard and special housings are available for element protection
- Stainless steel or tinned copper overbraid
- Round section available
- Higher accuracy sensors A,1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Other stranding options
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Cable Resistance Thermometer With Exposed Element?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.?