This mineral insulated RTD probe is often used for insertion into existing thermowell assemblies or as part of a head assembly.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0 , 4.5, 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Block Size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
- Used in pocket/head assemblies
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard block size
- Spring loaded for good thermal contact
- DIN standard lengths available
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- Non-turning screw pins available
- Compression fitting
- Encapsulated wires, limited travel option
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometer Insert with Block?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.