This mineral insulated RTD probe is perfect for customers wishing to fit an existing transmitter to a new resistance thermometer probe.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0, 4.5, 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Head Connection:||M4 Screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||100 ° C|
|Tail detail:||75mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Ready for customer fitted transmitter (specify which type is intended to be used)
- Used in Pocket/head assemblies
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard size
- Spring loaded for good thermal contact
- DIN standard lengths available
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- Compression fitting
Looking for Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometer Insert with DIN Plate?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.