This mineral insulated RTD probe design is suitable for insertion into an existing thermowell assembly.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0 , 4.5, 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Block Size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||Dependent on transmitter used|
- Range & burnout result must be specified
- Used in pocket/head assemblies
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard size, M4 screws
- DIN standard lengths available
- Please specify preferred transmitter model
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- 2 or 4 wires
- Compression fitting
Looking for Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometer Insert with Transmitter?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.