This mineral insulated RTD probe can be used in a huge variety of industrial applications. The miniature plug is standard for handheld readouts.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Connector Detail:||200 ° C maximum, IEC colours (flat pin)|
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Can be used on equipment for fast assembly
- Compatible with most hand-held readouts
- Sensors bent to shape
- Socket instead of plug
- High vibration schemes
- Compression fitting
- High temperature plug/socket available to 350 ° C
- Ceramic plug/socket available to 500 ° C
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for MI Resistance Thermometer with Miniature Plug?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.