This mineral insulated RTD probe is a variation on the MI RTD with Pot Seal & Tails. It comes with a longer cable and is often used in original equipment manufacture, automotive environments and a range of other industrial applications.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0, 6.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Flexible Cable Detail:||7 x 0.2 PVC/PVC (105 ° C)|
|Transition Max. Temperature:||100 ° C|
|Termination detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Tough design for industrial use
- Suitable for installation in equipment
- Autoclave applications
- Plug on terminations available for quick assembly
- Reduced tips
- Higher temperature flexible cable
- Sensors bent to shape
- Spring relief at transition
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- Compression fitting
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
- Metal or plastic flexible conduit cover
Looking for MI Resistance Thermometer with Permanently Attached Cable?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.