This robust mineral insulated RTD probe is designed for thousands of applications. It is a favourite for use in demanding industrial processes. Additional cables and connectors can be supplied on request.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0mm, 6.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
|Tail detail:||75mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- The most common mineral insulated design
- Inexpensive termination
- Tough design for industrial use
- Reduced tips
- Other diameters available
- Standard or mini plugs fitted to tails
- Sensors bent to shape
- Compression fitting
- Cold end seal to 350 ° C
- Extended tails
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometer with Pot Seal & Flexible Tails?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.