This mineral insulated RTD probe can be used in a huge variety of industrial applications. The standard plug make the probe easy to replace or move.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 3.0, 6.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Connector Detail:||200 ° C maximum, IEC colours (round pin)|
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Can be used on equipment for fast assembly
- Tough design for industrial use
- Reduced tips
- Other diameters available
- Socket instead of plug
- Sensors bent to shape
- Compression fitting
- High vibration schemes
- High temperature plug/socket available to 350 ° C
- Ceramic plug/socket available to 500 ° C
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Mineral Insulated Resistance Thermometer with Standard Plug?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometers, including Pt100s and Pt1000s, to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.