Replacement resistance thermometer elements insulated in plastics or glass fibre for further assembly into sheaths or equipment.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, Thin film|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Tail detail:||10mm stripped & tinned|
- Inexpensive sensor
- Replacement element
- For assembly into sheath
- Low thermal mass
- Suitable for equipment assemblies
- A range of standard and special housings is available for element protection
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Other stranding options
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Basic Resistance Thermometer Insulated Wire Element?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometer elements to
your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.