Replacement resistance thermometer elements supplied uninsulated for further assembly into sheaths or equipment.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, Thin film|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||2 wire, marked red/white|
|Common Wire:||0.5mm Ni|
- Replacement element
- For assembly into insulator / sheath
- Low thermal mass
- Inexpensive sensor
- Suitable for equipment assemblies
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Sensors to 850 ° C available
- Alternate extension wires
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 3 or 4 wire
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Basic Resistance Thermometer Element?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometer elements to
your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.