Resistance thermometers with blocks can commonly be found in chemical works. This design can also be used in a thermowell, extension or head assembly.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Common Sensor Size:||2 x 2.2mm, thin film|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Head Connection:||M4 Screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
- Replacement element
- For assembly into sheath
- Low thermal mass
- Inexpensive sensor
- Suitable for equipment assemblies
- Other insulators available
- Single and duplex
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Sensors to 850 ° C available
- Alternate extension wires
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wire
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
Looking for Resistance Thermometer Insert with Block?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometer inserts to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.