Usually supplied with a connection block in the head, although customers are able to fit an existing transmitter if specified.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 500 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||1 Pt 100 B|
|Temperature Coefficient:||0.3850 ohms/° C|
|Wiring:||3 wire, marked red/red/white|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||316 SS|
|Head Connection:||M4 Screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
- Good as test probe
- Inexpensive sensor
- Very cheap design if maximum is 225 ° C
- Used with or without thermowell
- Isothermal head enclosure for accuracy
- Protected terminations
- DIN standard lengths available
- Duplex, Multipoint
- Higher accuracy sensors A, 1/3,1/5,1/10 DIN
- Pt 50, Pt 500, Pt 1000 and Pt 2000, Cu or Ni element
- 2 or 4 wires
- Various IP rated heads available
- The head can be changed for a larger isothermal enclosure
- Transmitter available in head
- Compression fitting
- RT can be replaced with a thermistor
- Can be supplied without adaptor “A” for connection to nipple
Looking for Resistance Thermometer Insert with Head?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture resistance thermometer inserts to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.