This sensor design is used in many different high temperature industries as it is very versatile.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1300 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Sheath Size :|
|Ø 6.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0, 13.0, 15.0, 17.0, 20.0, 25.0, 28.0, 50.0mm|
|Common Element Diameters:||Ø 0.15mm to 0.5mm|
|Plated Mild Steel, Stainless Steel , Chrome iron, Alloy 600.|
|Head options:||ALA, KNE (IP65), HR AL BL (flip top), many others|
- Range of thermocouple types to choose from
- Will withstand tough industrial use
- Special materials available on request
- Lining sheaths for porous materials available
- Shanks fitted for head assembly
- Adjustable or welded flange on shank
- Pressure tight design possible
Appropriate Sheath Material:
|Recrystalised alumina (alsint)||1750° C|
|Silicon carbide (recrystalised)||1600° C|
|Sillimanite 60||1600° C|
|Aluminous Porcelain (pythagoras)||1500° C|
|Silicon carbide (clay bonded)||1400° C|
|Syalon 101||1000° C|
Looking for a Base Metal Thermocouple Assembly with Ceramic Sheath?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.