This design is often used for high voltage applications. You can choose from a range of cable insulators including glass fibre, fluoropolymer, silicon or PVC and many variations on ceramic thermocouple pocket.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 800 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 2.0mm to Ø 10.0mm|
|Common Insulation:||Glass fibre|
|Common Sheaths:||Recrystalised alumina, pythagoras|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Many ceramic cast shapes are possible
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing into original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulants for pocket filling
- Stainless steel overbraid
Looking for Cable Thermocouple with Ceramic Pocket?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.