This design is perfect for original equipment manufacture for fitting within your own products. The thermocouple is protected from a process by the metal sheath. Whilst the added cable can be used routed around equipment. There are many options to design the sensor exactly for your application.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 800 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 2.0mm to Ø 12.7mm|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Common Sheaths:||316SS, brass, aluminium|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Fast sensor response possible
- The enclosure has many design possibilities
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing into original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulates for pocket filling
- Threaded pocket
- Pocket bent to right-angle or other shape
- Machined high tolerance metal enclosure
- Cable spring relief available
- Partial heat transfer paste filling
- Insulated or grounded junction
- IP68 compatible designs
Looking for Cable Thermocouple with Metal Pocket?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.