Pipe clamp thermocouples are often used for boilers or frost protection and anywhere a pipe or its contents need to be measured.This sensor should always remain covered by insulation to improve its accuracy, it is for use outside of a pipe where penetration is not possible. Also known as a jubilee clip thermocouple.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 300 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Insulation||PVC, PTFE|
|Common Sheaths:||Stainless steel|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- For quick fixing to outside of pipe
- Suitable for boilers, frost protection, trip control
- Higher temperatures possible with mineral insulated thermocouple attached (to 800 ° C)
- Clamp can be orientated in any direction to sensor
- Insulated or grounded junction
Looking for Pipe Clamp Thermocouple Sensor?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.