This thermocouple design is often used by an equipment manufacturer where quick installation and replacement may be required.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 800 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Threads:||M5, M6, M8, M10, BA sizes|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Common Stranding:||1×0.2, 1×0.315, 1×0.5, 7×0.2, 13×0.2|
|Common Sheaths:||316SS, brass, aluminium|
|Tail detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- A very common sensor type
- Fast sensor response possible
- Ideal for high volume manufacture and fixing in to original equipment
- Very small sizes available
- A wide variety of encapsulates for pocket filling
- Cable spring relief available
- Partial heat transfer paste filling
- Single and duplex
- Insulated or grounded junction
- IP68 compatible designs
Looking for Cable Thermocouple with Screw Tip?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.