This mineral insulated thermocouple with block is often used for insertion into existing thermowell assemblies or as part of a head assembly.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 3.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Block size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
- Used in Pocket/head assemblies
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard block size
- Spring loaded for good thermal contact
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
- Non turning screw pins available
- Compression fitting
- Encapsulated wires, limited travel option
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple Insert with Block(s)?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.