This Mineral Insulated thermocouple with din plate is often used for insertion into existing thermowell assemblies where a transmitter will be fitted.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 3.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Block size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||100 ° C|
|Tail Detail:||75mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Ready for customer fitted transmitter (specify which type is intended to be used)
- Used in pocket/head assemblies
- Compression fitting
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard size
- Spring loaded for good thermal contact
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple Insert with DIN Plate?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.