A very common robust design with a wide range of applications. This standard design can be altered in accordance with IP65 and is very suitable for insertion into a pocket.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 3.0mm, 6mm, 8mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Block Size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||150 ° C|
- Good as test probe.
- Used with or without thermowell
- Isothermal head enclosure for accuracy
- Protected terminations
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
- Various IP rated heads available
- Compression fitting
- Transmitter available in head
- Can be supplied without adaptor “A” for connection to nipple
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple with Head?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.