A common sensor due to robustness, and with large temperature range. The miniature plug enables the temperature sensor to be easily connected to a variety of hand held instruments and read outs.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 1.5mm, 3.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Connector Detail:||200 ° C maximum (Higher temp. plugs are available on request). Plug is IEC colours with flat pins|
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Can be used on equipment for fast assembly
- Compatible with most hand held readouts
- Socket instead of plug
- Sensors bent to shape
- Weld pads or weld on tips
- High vibration schemes
- Compression fitting
- High temperature plug/socket available to 350 °C
- Ceramic plug/socket available to 500 °C
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple with Miniature Plug?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.