This Mineral Insulated thermocouple is a variation on the MI Thermocouple with Pot Seal & Tails. It comes with a longer cable and is often used in original equipment manufacture, automotive environments and a range of other industrial applications.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Flexible Cable Detail:||7 x 0.2 PVC/PVC (105 ° C maximum) – Glass Fibre and PTFE options are available|
|Transition Max. Temperature:||230 ° C|
|Termination detail:||50mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Tough design for industrial use
- Suitable for installation in manufactured equipment
- Often used in autoclaves
- MI diameters between 0.5 and 10.8mm
- Plug on terminations available for quick assembly
- Reduced tips
- Higher temperature flexible cable
- Sensors bent to shape
- Compression fitting
- Weld pads or weld on tips
- Spring relief at transition
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
- Metal or plastic flexible conduit cover
Looking for MI Thermocouple with Permanently Attached Cable?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.