A very common robust sensor with a wide range of applications. The standard plug enables the temperature sensor to be easily connected and disconnected to a variety of controllers and readouts in busy and demanding environments.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 1.5mm, 3.0mm, 6mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Connector Detail:||200 ° C maximum (Higher temp. plugs are available on request). Plug is IEC colours with round pins|
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Can be used on equipment for fast assembly
- Tough design for industrial use
- Socket instead of plug
- Diameters between 0.5 and 10.8mm
- Reduced tips
- Sensors bent to shape
- Compression fitting
- Weld pads or weld on tips
- High vibration schemes
- High Temperature plug/socket available to 350 ° C
- Ceramic plug/socket available to 500 ° C
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple with Standard Plug?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.