An MI thermocouple with transmitter design is suitable for insertion into an existing thermowell assembly.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 1250 ° C depending on thermocouple sensor type|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters :||Ø 3.0mm, 6mm, 8mm|
|Common Sheaths:||Inconel, 316 SS, 321 SS, 310 SS, Pyrosil.|
|Head Connection:||M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||Transmitter dependant|
- Range & burnout result must be specified
- Used in pocket/ head assemblies
- Compression fittings available
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard size
- Transmitter model needs to be specified. We have many makes and models in stock to suit a range of applications.
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
Looking for Mineral Insulated Thermocouple With Transmitter?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.