This particular design of rare metal thermocouple is a very common temperature sensor which we regularly supply to high temperature industries.
|Temperature Range:||0 to 1700 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||R, S, B|
|Common Sheath Size :|
|Ø 6.0, 8.0, 10.0, 12.0, 13.0, 15.0, 17.0, 20.0, 25.0, 28.0mm|
|Common Element Diameters:||Ø 0.15mm to 0.5mm|
|Plated MS, stainless steel , chrome iron, alloy 600.|
|Head options:||ALA, KNE (IP65), HR AL BL (flip top), many others|
- High temperature platinum temperature sensor
- Designed specifically for your application / environment
- Will withstand tough industrial use
- Special materials available on request
- Lining sheaths for porous materials available
- Shanks fitted for head assembly
- Adjustable or welded flange on shank
- Pressure tight design available
- Probe calibration
Appropriate Sheath Material:
|Recrystalised alumina (alsint)||1750° C|
|Silicon carbide (recrystalised)||1600° C|
|Sillimanite 60||1600° C|
|Aluminous Porcelain (pythagoras)||1500° C|
|Silicon carbide (clay bonded)||1400° C|
|Syalon 101||1000° C|
Looking for Rare Metal Thermocouple Assembly with Ceramic Sheath?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple assemblies to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.