Replacement elements insulated in plastics or glass fibre for further assembly into sheaths or equipment.
|Temperature Range:||-100 to 800 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K,J,N,T,E|
|Common Insulation:||PVC, Silicon rubber, PTFE, Glass fibre|
|Cable Type:||Twisted Pair|
|Common Stranding:||1×0.2, 1×0.315, 1×0.5, 7×0.2, 13×0.2|
|Tail Detail:||10mm stripped & tinned|
- Inexpensive sensor
- Replacement element for assembly into sheath
- Low thermal mass
- Annealing furnaces
- Trailing sensor for batches (hot or cold)
- Suitable for equipment assemblies
- Range -185 to 1400 ° C is possible
- Standard & special housings available for element protection
- Untwisted pair cable
Looking for Basic Thermocouple Insulated Wire Element?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple elements to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.