For insertion into an existing thermowell assembly where a transmitter will be fitted too.
|Temperature Range:||-200 to 800 ° C|
|Common Sensor Types:||K, J, N, T, E|
|Common Diameters:||Ø 6.0, 8.0mm|
|Common Sheaths:||321 SS|
|Block size:||Ø 41mm, M4 screws 33mm PCD|
|Cold End Max Temperature:||100 ° C|
|Tail Detail:||75mm tails, 10mm tinned|
- Inexpensive sensor
- Very cheap design if maximum is 225 ° C
- Used in pocket/head assemblies
- Suitable for quick replacement on plants
- Industry standard block size
- Spring loaded for good thermal contact
- Insulated exposed or grounded junction
- Non turning screw pins available
- Compression fitting
- Encapsulated wires, limited travel option
Looking for Thermocouple Insert with DIN Plate?
Our technical team can work with you to design, develop, and manufacture thermocouple inserts to your specific requirements. To start the process, complete the below enquiry form and we will be in touch.
Or call us now on 01246 261999 to discuss your requirements.